Sunday 13 April 2014

Happy birthday NMR...


Happy Birthday NMR--
posted by- Bhupender soni          Like NMR on FB
Hi Readers, 
I am glad to share with you that " New Movies Reviws- NMR"  has completed its 1st year journey today! Yes, a year ago we (Bhupender Soni & Mukesh Verma) started this blog on the very same day(13 april). the journey starts with the review of the movie 'Commando' and still continuous with 'Bhoothnath Returns'. 
without you all its not possible to complete one year on Blogger so i thanks all for their coordination and support..

>>Sincere thanks to NMR readers-
I would like to thanks all NMR's visitors who are reading New Movies Reviews-NMR and I hope you you would continue to do the same for NMR's future posts too. Also i would like to thanks every blogger who supported me in this Blogging world, following 
NMR in social networks and have always left their valuable comments for my blog posts. My heartful thanks to you all and i wish you all to stay tuned here forever to grab some commendable reviews related to movies..

>>I shall always look forward to Your suggestions/ideas to improve NMR through comments.please give your suggestions about NMR, these are very helpful for me to provide the best to you..

Once again thanks to all...

Journey continuous......

No comments:

Post a Comment